Bones Super Reds Ceramic Bearings (16 Pack)
The Bones Super Reds Ceramic Bearings utilise Grade-5, silicone nitride ceramic balls instead of steel ones. This material is lighter, stronger, will not rust and is much more durable that chrome steel.
The ceramic balls inside the bearing also help to re-polish the steel races flat if any dirt gets trapped inside, continuing to provide premium speed and roll.
Ceramic Super Reds use a bone colored shield with laser-engraved outer races for identification.
Sold as 16 Pack (1 x 16 Pack required for a pair of skates).
- Grade 5, silicone nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls.
- Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish.
- Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant.
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.