Bones Super Reds Ceramic Bearings (16 Pack)
The Bones Super Reds Ceramic Skate Bearings have a similar construction to the standard Super Reds, except these utilize Grade-5, silicone nitride ceramic balls. This material is lighter, stronger, much more durable than chrome steel and will not rust.
The ceramic balls actually re-polish the steel races if any dirt gets inside, essentially "self-healing" to continue providing premium speed and roll. Since the Super Reds Ceramic balls are much lighter than steel balls, they create less friction which improves acceleration and roll.
Sold as 16 Pack (1 x 16 Pack required for a pair of skates).
- Grade 5, silicone nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls.
- Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish.
- Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant.
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.