Bones Swiss Bearings (16 Pack)
Skate-specific design and Swiss precision manufacturing. For over 36 years, the original Bones Swiss Bearings have been preferred by the world's top professional skaters.
Proven, professional competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss normally last several times as long as ordinary ABEC rated bearings. Made in Switzerland.
Sold as 16 Pack (1 x 16 Pack required for a pair of skates).
- Single, removable, non-contact rubber shield allows easy cleaning and low friction
- High speed nylon ball retainer provides added strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated; clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Best selling high end skate bearing in the U.S.A.