Samira is a brand new premium recreational skate, made for outdoor cruising, the skate rink and jam skating. Like the Impala OG roller skate, this is a hybrid skate - so you can skate both indoors and outdoors. Whether you want to cruise along the beach, head to the rink, or jam skate - this is the skate for you.
Impala worked hard to design a skate with elevated components so you can confidently push yourself a little harder as you try new things. The Samira features adjustable stoppers, 62mm 82a indoor/outdoor performance recreational wheels, ABEC-7 bearings and super high rebound urethane bushings.
Perforated lining and performance mesh tongue for improved breathability and comfort, new flex collar to increase comfort and range of motion and padded heel locking system through the heel and ankle area for impact protection and a non-slip fit. Added fit and comfort features so you can skate all day.
Made with wolverine suede, a more sustainable and traceable suede manufactured with the goal of reducing methane emissions. Suede supplier endorsed by animal welfare expert Dr. Temple Grandin and sourced from Leather Working Group (LWG) certified facilities.
- We recommend selecting your EU size
- Sustainable Wolverine Suede*
- Adjustable rubber stopper with star embossing
- 62mm 82a nylon core and urethane wheels
- Abec 7 Impala chrome steel serviceable bearings
- Woven reinforced pull loop
- Neoprene and foam flex collar
- Perforated lining and performance mesh tongue
- Padded heel locking system for comfort and control
- Bonus skate tool included in box
- Suede supplier endorsed by animal welfare expert Dr. Temple Grandin