Impala Rollerskates / Pink
Impala Rollerskates in Pink are the perfect pair of skates to roll around in all day long! The Impala exclusive high top boot is designed for comfort, fully vegan top to bottom, with a durable mesh lining and padded collar and tongue.
Ideal as an entry level skate, fitted with pink, 82A durometer wheels that are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, ABEC7 precision bearings for smooth rolling and colour-matched long wearing PU stoppers for grab free breaking.
|US (Women)||EU||CM (Insole)|
• Impala Roller Skate sizes on the Roll Skate Studio website are displayed in US (Womens)
• Please note cm measurements are approximates.
• IMPALA recommends selecting your EU size. If you are a half size going up to the next full size is advised.
• Lace Lengths: Size 1-7 = 195cm, Size 8-14 = 215cm
Need sizing help?
- PVC Upper, heel and sole
- Metal speed lace eyelets
- Aluminium alloy trucks and baseplate
- 58mm 82A durometer nylon core urethane wheels
- ABEC 7 bearings
- PU brake stopper
- PETA-approved vegan product
Launched in Melbourne, Australia in 2017, Impala brings back the yesteryears of skate, with a nostalgic throwback to the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. The brand’s mission is to support a positive and encouraging community for beginner-intermediate level skaters that is welcoming to, and celebrates divers...Find Out More