Kwik Ceramic Bearings (16 Pack)
Accelerate faster and roll farther with KwiK Ceramic Bearings. These bearings utilise the advanced characteristics of ceramic balls and combine it with a ceramic Titanium Nitride coating. This coating is applied on both sides of the bearing shield as well as the inner and outer bearing races to create remarkable performance.
Aside from the striking metallic gold finish it imparts on the surfaces it covers, Titanium Nitride is a corrosion-resistant material that hardens and strengthens the surfaces it is applied to, improving the lifetime and durability of the surface.
- Size: 8 mm
- Accelerate faster and roll farther than traditional steel ball bearings
- Ceramic ball bearings resist heat and friction, allowing for a free, fast-spinning roll
- Titanium Nitride-coated races resist corrosion and provide strength to create a high performance bearing with maximum roll
- Friction resistant Delrin® retainers, pre-spun with high peformance oil
- Striking metallic gold finish
- Pack of 16 Bearings