Roll Waxed Skate Laces / Charcoal
Roll Waxed Skate Laces in Charcoal / Off Black. High quality, waxed, solid-colour, roller skate laces made from recycled materials. Designed in Australia by Roll Skate Studio.
These solid-colour laces are 7mm wide and available in heaps of different lengths to suit any skate style and size. They are made entirely from recycled polyester and are designed to serve as a durable and long lasting upgrade for your skates.
The lace material has been carefully dyed for a bold, clean colour that is resistant to deterioration caused by scratching, rubbing and exposure to the sun and moisture. The waxed lace treatment enhances durability and strength, provides a moisture repellent finish and helps the laces stay secure and in place once tied up. As for the lace ends, they are moulded to a solid tip from the actual lace material to prevent fraying with no added bits and pieces that could crack off or peal with wear.
Please note: With wear, all waxed laces can leave a slight waxy residue on suede skates. To prevent this, we recommend popping brand new laces in the wash before using them on your suede skates.
To pick the best length laces for your skates, we recommend measuring your current laces from tip to tip and picking the closest match.
Need sizing help?
- Width: 7mm
- Shape: Flat
- Material: Recycled Polyester
- Design: Solid Colour
- Available Lengths: 55in (140cm), 72in (183cm), 84in (213cm), 96in (244cm), 108in (274cm), 120in (305cm)
- Moulded tips to prevent fraying
- Waxed finish for durability, moisture repellence and to help laces stay secure and in place once tied
- Carefully dyed to ensure colour remains smooth and vibrant
- Designed in Australia by Roll Skate Studio
- Sold as a pair