Sure-Grip Shock Toe Stops / Grey
The Shock Stop is Sure-Grip's high performance toe-stop made for roller derby. Featuring a large round flat surface for extra stability and control. Surface holes give extra bounce for jumping and quick starts. Hollow stem included to keep the toe stop light.
Featuring a new formula, the Shock Stop is extremely durable, light weight and long lasting even outdoors. Made in the USA.
- Non Marking
- US Thread
- Highly durable new rubber compound
- Flat Large Round Surface gives skaters stability when up on their stops
- Grips extremely well on all surfaces
- Tested and approved by skaters
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 55mm Across / 26mm Stop Thickness
Founded by John L. Wintz in 1936, SURE-GRIP International (previously known as SURE-GRIP Skate Company) has been an innovative leader in the skating industry. The brand was initially recognised for its rubber inlay wheels, invented to replace the often slippery wooden wheels of conventional roller s...Find Out More